16:45 – 18:15 Children class „Aikido 1“
18:15 – 19:45 Junior and beginner class „Aikido 2“
17:30 – 18:30 Adult Aikido class
18:30 – 19:00 Health exercise and the Tai-chi
17:00 – 18:30 Adult Aikido class
CHILDREN AIKIDO PRACTISE
Children’s trainings in the school year 2019/2020.
Our children’s Akido club is formally integrated under the Children and Youth House of České Budějovice. If you are interested, please, officially register on the website of Dům Dětí a Mládeže České Budějovice, here (Czech language only). However, if you just want to come with your daughter or your son to see how they practice other children. Of course you can do so without an application. We will be pleased by every curious visitor.
When is training?
Children’s Aikido starts on Monday, September 16, 2019.
Classes run from 16:45 to 18:15.
Michal Šimera, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How practice works:
- Warm-up: we warm-up, stir and stretch the body
- Falls. We practice various crashes. From kneeling, standing, forward, backward, both static and dynamic versions. These controlled falls are then used when training Aikido techniques. However, their use can also be found in the child’s everyday life in the case of tripping, pushing, falling from bicycle or tree, or when skating.
- Aikido techniques, during the main part of the training, the trainers will demonstrate and explain the technique, which the children will then train themselves in pairs under supervision.
- We ease the end of the training session because the concentration of children on exercise decreases and we give it to plays. These plays also contribute to the development of children’s fitness. … And they are cheerful.
- At the beginning and at the end of the session, we all greet each other as usual in Japan and in all activities based on Japanese traditions. Sit on the ground, calm body and mind, bow and saying thanks.
The price is CZK 800 per school year for 1 child and is paid directly to Dům Dětí a Mládeže České Budějovice.
Older children can after some time continue on Monday evening training, where juniors, adult beginners and experienced exercisers meet. This practice starts from 18:15.
Adults Aikido Classes
- 18:15 – 19:45, mainly for junior beginers and adult beginers but also experienced members come. There are also exercises with weapons.
- 17:30 – 18:30, Jan Pertlíček leads the trainings.
- 18:30 – 19:00, Tai-chi and healt exercise with Vladimír Hans.
- 17:00 – 18:30, Michal Szarvas and Jan Pertlíček take the lead in Friday’s practice. These two guys train here mainly advanced aikidokas, but again, everyone else comes. We also practice with weapons.
- Warm up, stir and stretch the body.
- Practice of basic falls, which we then use in techniques.
- Techniques – the main part of the training: the trainer demonstrates and explains the Aikido technique, which is then exercised by the students themselves in pairs.
- CZK 1400 per semester per person.
Health Exercise and the Tai-Chi
Chinese martial art Thai-chi
Tai chi chuan is an ancient martial art from China and probably originated from other Chinese martial arts around the 12th century. Over time, many Tai-chi schools and tai-chi ways have emerged, of which the most famous styles in Europe are Yang and Cchen. The Tai-chi had been practiced in secret, and just during the 20th century began to teach publicly.
Nowadays, Tai-chi is mainly practiced for its beneficial effects on health and fitness. Tai-chi has much to do with aikido. The word “Ki” is the Japanese equivalent of Chinese “Cchi” and means the internal energy that Tai-chi develops and harmonizes. As with Aikido, the smoothness and harmony of movement is important in Tai-chi. Both martial arts develop mental qualities such as patience and empathy.
Every Wednesday from 18:30 with Vladimír.